Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to change the ways that you engage with us. Please oblige with the following:
1. Consultations are by appointment only. Please arrive on time – late arrivals may lose their appointment.
2. Upon arrival, please ring the doorbell and a nurse will attend to you.
3. We are now having contactless consults for your and our safety. Only your pet will be allowed entry into our consultation rooms.
A nurse will collect your pet at the door. Clients will be required to wait outside.
4. Our vet will call you during your pet’s consult and will discuss their case and any medications with you over the phone.
5. When your pet is ready to leave, we will meet you at the door and process any payments via EFTPOS or credit card. We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
6. If your pet requires prescription medicine repeats, preventative treatments or food, please call us in advance to arrange this.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.